Monday, July 24, 2006

Life goes on...

Massive amounts of work, the death of my father, writing and delivering the eulogy at his funeral, and tending to his estate have left little time for blogging, but such is life, and life most certainly does go on. Even so, don't be looking for a flurry of posts from me anytime soon. I'll try to make a few observations, and I will continue the discussion that started in my June 10 post. In fact, I am considering starting a separate blog (another spoke in the Cosmic Wheel) devoted to discussing religion and spirituality.

Tomorrow night I will be attending a DCI (Drum Corps International) show here in The Falls, and one of my next posts will likely be on that topic.

2 Comments:

Blogger jimcaserta said...

I am sorry for the loss of your father. Words do not do a good job of comforting, but I offer what I can.

8/04/2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger WCharles said...

Words--even short and simple ones--can do a good job of comforting, and I thank you for yours.

8/04/2006 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home