Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Searching for a special Starbucks--and Bonnie Hunt

Once again, life is good. That means that, once again, Bonnie Hunt was on the Letterman show. And now she is available. She said that Dave had suggested that she go to a Starbucks to meet someone, and then she noted that Dave told Halle Berry the same thing a few days later. Bonnie was not happy with Dave, for she felt that if she went to Starbucks the same time as Halle Berry that everyone would only want to meet Halle Berry and no one would want to meet her.

Oh, Bonnie Hunt, you are so wrong. And now I only have to find that one Starbucks where you might be, and if Halle Berry is also there, I won't care.

Hey, a man can dream, can't he? And I'll get back to that dream as soon as I finish laughing at myself. :-)

UPDATE: Wednesday morning I turned on "Good Morning America" just in time to see Bonnie being interviewed, and then she was on "The Daily Show" Wednesday night. Life is very good...but I now am jonesing for a venti white mocha.

1 Comments:

Blogger WCharles said...

Ah, but he can't do anything about it for a few years. Otherwise, he would risk the same fate as Clinton. ;-)

And if George still wants to compete, I have one thing to say: bring it on.

It's that Texan thing. LOL

6/07/2006 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home