Saturday, June 07, 2008

As of today, my prediction is wrong.

I am watching Hillary's speech, and she has unqualifiedly endorsed Obama and asked her supporters to works as hard to elect him as they worked for her.

I am glad that my prediction was wrong.

She is still talking about her position on some issues and how she will keep working on those, but I don't have a problem with that given her express endorsement of Obama.

She has talked about the Democratic party in general, and now she is talking about Obama.

So far, so good with this speech. Much better than June 3.

I'll keep watching and update as need be...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere and thankyou for admitting you were wrong. I hope you won't require therapy.

6/11/2008 11:54 AM  
Blogger WCharles said...

I won't need therapy as long as Hillary is not on the ticket.

6/11/2008 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home