Thursday, March 13, 2008

Geraldine Ferraro--gone but not forgotten.

In the wake of her comments about Obama's race and her claims that people got upset with her just because she is white, Geraldine Ferraro resigned from Hillary's finance committee.

Good fucking riddance.

I had already been working on some posts about things Ferraro had said, and I will finish those posts, for although Ferraro is no longer an official part of Hillary's campaign, her actions--and Hillary's response thereto--have typified Hillary's campaign. Thus, what Ferraro has done is still very relevant.

In my posts, I am going to tear Ferraro a new asshole. And she damn well deserves it. Anyone wanting to attack me for daring to address Geraldine Ferraro in this manner can just pucker up and kiss my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home