Wednesday, February 06, 2008

New term for many things Hillary: Hillogism

As I noted in the previous post, I am using a new term to describe specious reasoning and general bullshit from Hillary, Bill, or anyone connected with Hillary's campaign or who otherwise supports her.

The term is "Hillogism."

It is a play on words of "syllogism."

In the past, I have attempted to show that I am oh so clever by coming up with various terms and phrases, only to discover that others came up with those terms and phrases long before I "discovered" them.

I did Google and Yahoo searches for "Hillogism" and found it used--without a definition--only once. So while I did think of the term on my own, I was not the first person to state it. Still, it looks like I might be the first to define the term, and while the definition of "Hillogism" will be ongoing, the first paragraph above will suffice for now. That is definitely what I want to be the primary meaning (and the meaning after the primaries...See? I told you I was oh so clever).


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another term for Hillary...

Madam President

2/06/2008 9:10 AM  
Blogger WCharles said...

I know she can certainly count on your vote.

The subject of the discussion thread where I found the one use of "Hillogism" was cutesy names for Hillary. An obvious Hillary supporter listed "Madame Hillevitable."

You are close to thinking just like a Hillary supporter. I fear the extraHillestrials have almost completed their conversion of you. Don't go to sleep!

2/06/2008 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help, help! I'm being Hillsimulated...... the Borg are coming for me....

2/07/2008 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home