Saturday, February 02, 2008

A call for help

Yeah, I know...about damn time, right? LOL

I need help recalling an event and finding video of it.

My semi-functioning memory keeps telling me that a few days after 9-11, Charles Schumer and Hillary appeared together in Albany to address 9-11. I recall that the event was outdoors and that Schumer did most of the talking.

Does anybody else recall this event, or is my new aluminum foil hat malfunctioning?

If this event did take place, does anyone know where on the wide world interweb I might find video of it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vaguely. What I do remember is a photo of Schumer, Hillary and Pataki at ground zero sometime after the attack for a photo op. She was wearing a face mask over her nose and mouth. The two boys had their's around their necks so they could talk. It was Hillaryous.

2/03/2008 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home