Friday, February 10, 2006

Oh so exciting news about Cosmic Wheel

I am in the process of making an index for this site. Organization will be by subject matter, and some level of cross refering will be used. The index will be on a separate site with links to every post listed therein.

As I stated back in November 2004, this site is not really a blog--at least in the ways that used to characterize blogs. I also said that "I want people to use my posts as a resource. I want to provide a package that compiles and analyzes information in a way that is useful not just for now, but in the future...I'm just trying to offer something in addition to what is already out here." In other words, I started this site in part to provide a research and information resource for others. While my own views are definitely expressed here, I generally provide facts--and my sources--to support my views.

To be useful as any kind of research tool, this site needs a topical index. The truth of the matter is that I also need such an index because I sometimes have trouble quickly locating something I just know that I wrote. :-)

Anyway, the index is a work in progress (and work will be ongoing), and I should have some of it posted on the other site late this weekend.

I can just feel the anticipation out there...

1 Comments:

Blogger WCharles said...

Thanks, Ray. And I appreciate you participating because--as hard as this is to believe (sarcasm for you non bass trombone players out there)-- there are times I need someone to point out some other views and facts.

2/10/2006 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home