Wednesday, December 08, 2010

A bit of a diversion from bashing Republicans

For the last week or so, I have been too busy to finish up my next couple of posts explaining my predictions as to what the Republicans will do for the next two years, and just as I was about to get back to that, the deal between the GOP and Obama over the Bush tax cuts came down.

In light of that, I have decided it is time to post some things that tear into Obama.

Here's my take in a nutshell: Obama has made one strategic or tactical dumbass blunder after another, and he has absolutely no backbone. He needs to grow a pair, and it ain't going to happen.

I have held this view for quite a while, but I became convinced of it because of the tax cut deal. I am not necessarily going to argue that extending all the Bush tax cuts is right or wrong. Instead, I am going to focus on what this deal and all the other mistakes and lack of action by Obama says about him as President.

While I am working on my own rant, check out this assessment from Keith Olbermann. I agree with much of what he says, in particular his assessment of the Obama administration and his emotion regarding that.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home