Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yet another way Hillary is like Bush: I can't keep up.

One of my frustrations in trying to blog all the bullshit related to ol' George and his administration has been that I can't keep up.  I have had this theory about the Bush administration, namely that the administration intentionally does so many bullshit things to 1) keep anyone from being able to focus on and truly shoot down any one thing, and 2) distort the true facts.  And it sure looks to me like that is what Hillary and her campaign are doing now.

I did not think it was possible for my opinion of her to sink any lower, but after everything she has done in the last three months, that is exactly what has happened.

And I did not think I would ever get to the point that I would say that Bill is as bad as Hillary, but that has also happened.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home