Sunday, September 16, 2007

Well, here's something on which Wes Clark and I disagree.

My oh so many regular readers know much of what follows, but for the oh so many new readers, I will explain a few things. I am a big fan and admirer of Wes Clark. I got involved in the Draft Clark movement as soon as I found out about it. I spent a lot of time and energy campaigning for Clark once he got in the 2004 race. I gave a lot of money to his campaign. I am still bitter over the way many Democrats treated him during the campaign. I still think he was far and away the best choice for the Democratic nomination and the Presidency. I have regularly cited his analysis on this blog, and I have regularly posted complete messages from him. I still have the utmost respect for him.

I have agreed with his position and analysis on almost every issue.

Until now.

Back on January 20 of this year I wrote that I would be "highly vexed" if Clark endorsed Hillary Clinton for President. Well, folks, I am now officially highly vexed.

I'm sorry, General, but any semi-regular reader of this blog knows that I will not follow your lead on this one. And for those who are not familiar with my feelings about Hillary, check out the links under the heading of "Clinton, Hillary" in the Cosmic Wheel Index.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You beat me to the punch. As I read in the paper yesterday about Clark's endorsement of Hillary, I immediately thought of jabbing you. Yep, that 'ole Clark, he's a sharp fellow with great ideas. He can spot a good thing when he sees it.

9/17/2007 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home