Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Links for Moon info

I got a great deal of the info for my previous post from two sites. One is called Where in Washington, D.C. is Sun Myung Moon? It is John Gorenfeld's site. Gorenfeld was the first person to write in depth about Moon's "coronation" in March of 2004. His site is comprehensive, detailed, updated, and full of links and sources.

The second site is called Who's driving the bus? It is a blogspot site for someone named Cell Whitman. The site contains info that I subsequently found at several other locations on the web, so I do not know who wrote the material initially, but Whitman's site was the first place I saw it, and I like the way the material is presented there. As with Gorenfeld's site, source citations and links are provided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home