Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Scott McClellan on The Bug Man

In the course of my web wanderings in the wee hours of the night, I came across a blog comment by some named praktike. I thought that name looked familiar as one of the regular posters on a site in my list of links, so I went over to chez Nadezhda to discover that my memory was correct. And right at the top of the page, praktike had posted yet another gem from Scotty McClellan.
Q: Have you been tracking these ethics allegations against Tom DeLay? Do you think he has some explaining to do, or as Congressman Shays says, should he step aside?

MR. McCLELLAN: I think you've heard from the President, what he has said on the matter, that Majority Leader DeLay is someone the President considers a friend, and he is someone that he has worked closely with to get things done in Washington. And the President looks forward to continuing working closely with the Majority Leader to get things done on behalf of the American people. And that's what we will continue to do. We support the work that he is doing on behalf of the American people.
That is oh so direct. That is oh so forthright. That is oh so Scotty Boy.

What a bunch of crap.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home