Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Man, I hate having to admit I was wrong...

...especially after I have expressed (self) righteous indignation. Anyhoo, it turns out that transcripts are still available on MSNBC's website. I will update with info on how to get to those transcripts.

UPDATE: Here's how to get to the transcripts:
  1. Go to the MSNBC main page.
  2. In the upper right section, click on MSNBC TV.
  3. Once you get to the front page of MSNBC TV, you will see a block entitled "Explore," which should have four tabs. The last tab is "About us." Click that tab, and then you will see a link for "Transcripts of previous shows."
See, there used to be a separate, clearly seen, "Transcripts" button on each MSNBC TV program web page, and there was also a "Transcripts" link on a pop up menu for MSNBC TV. And now those are gone, and the link for transcripts is buried in the oh so obvious "About us" tab. And that is apparently the only place there is a link to the transcripts page.

So, while I was wrong in my previous rant, I still feel justified in being annoyed. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home