Sunday, April 29, 2007

A night of master deba...

I had a prexisting commitment in Dallas Thursday night, so I was unable to watch the first Dem debate. Then again, even if I had been home Thursday night, I would not have watched the debate. I generally don't think these "debates" serve much purpose, but definitely not this far out from the primary season. As I was driving home that night, I heard a few news reports about the debate, and I was so glad I did not even have the choice of watching it.

My views on "debates" in general and especially this one were stated so wonderfully in this post by Kevin Drum:
I've got a deal to propose. Here it is: Debate moderators agree to stop asking moronic questions and presidential candidates agree to actually answer the questions they do ask. Wouldn't that be great?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home