Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Supreme Court update--I might be right after all

In an interview on yesterday's Today show, Laura Bush was interviewed by Ann Curry, and the topic of the Supreme Court was addressed:
CURRY: Let me shift for a moment to a subject that a lot of Americans care a lot about, and that is what will happen in the wake of Justice Sandra Day O'Connor retiring. Do you want your husband to name another woman to the Supreme Court?

BUSH: Sure, I would really like for him to name another woman. And I admire and respect Sandra Day O'Connor so much. She's been a friend that I've loved seeing whenever I had the chance when I'm in Washington.
(emphasis added). And this is another reason why I am still staying with my prediction of Priscilla Owen getting the appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home