Sunday, September 19, 2004

Time to get back to posting.

I've had to take a bit of a break from posting lately due to a combination of work, musical gigs, and announcing duties. My announcing duties include being The Voice of the Mustang Band, and that has entailed road trips to Fort Worth and Stillwater, OK the last two weekends. SMU lost those games by a combined score of 103-7. Ouch. Thank goodness the Mustang Band has performed well.

Anyway, it's time to get back to posting. I'm going to continue showing how Paul Wolfowitz is either a moron or a liar or both. In my last post I said I would next address "Wolfowitz's Reason 2--there was no evidence of ethnic strife in Iraq like in Bosnia and Kosovo that would require a large occupation force." Well, that was actually the third reason given by Wolfowitz. His second reason was "in making predictions, one should at least pay attention to past experience,” namely “Operation Provide Comfort” in northern Iraq after the Gulf War." That will be the subject of my next post.

And as you read these posts about Wolfowitz--and any other post that shows the mistakes of the Defense Department--keep in mind that the Defense Department was given complete control over everything to do with Iraq. And who gave the DoD that power to the exclusion of all others? That would be George W. Bush.

1 Comments:

Blogger WCharles said...

Thanks for all the comments. One of these days I really do intend to get back to posting. In the meantime, perhaps my previous musings can provide some info on recent history.

6/10/2010 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home